Playback pausing between tracks

Michael

04 Aug, 2014 02:47 PM

I was told to switch to the HTML5 version of grooveshark after having issues with flash. I'm not getting pauses between tracks where i have to skip in order to continue playback. This doesn't happen if i use the normal browser version of Grooveshark. When i go back to the playlist there always seems to be an ad popped up, could it be something to do with this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Konstantin Erok... on 26 Sep, 2014 08:51 AM

Hello Michael,

sorry for the late reply but somehow your message ended up in the spam folder.

Have you tried to update the Flash in Safari in order to get Grooveshark working in the normal -- flash -- version? In order to do this you have to open grooveshark.com in Safari and follow the Flash update instructions (Shiny Groove and Safari share the same system Flash plugin).

If it is not possible to update Flash - can you please explain the problem so I can reproduce it? Does it don't un-pause Grooveshark (HTML5 version) once put on pause?

Have an awesome day!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac