a bunch of different issues

Michael

24 Jul, 2014 09:35 AM

I downloaded and registered yesterday and i've had nothing but issues with the program. I get flash warnings of null references meaning errors aren't getting handled correctly.

I have issues with being able to close the program, just makes an error sound when i try to give focus to the window. Have to force quit.

keep getting shiny groove has quit unexpectedly when leaving the program idle either playing music or pausing.

Had to turn off all the animations as they were causing crashes.

If a track must buffer the program sits not responding for a minute or so then does all the commands (skip track, pause) that I queued during its issues. Multiple tracks skip at the same time causing the same issue, means i have to sit and wait for music to start again or force quit the program.

The most tracks i've played in a row is three before encountering one of the above issues. As i type the program is completely none responsive but still playing music.

I have the latest debug version of flash player 14.0.0.145 and am running Mac OSX 10.8.4

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 25 Jul, 2014 08:47 AM

Hi Micheal,

your problem seems to be related to the debug version of the flash player. If you can't update to a stable version I suggest to use the html5 version of grooveshark.

In Shiny Groove preferences change the homepage in
    http://html5.grooveshark.com

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by Michael on 25 Jul, 2014 08:56 AM

ok I'll try that and let you know how it gets on!

thanks!

3. Konstantin Erokhin closed this discussion on 18 Aug, 2014 01:15 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac