Audio stopping partway through a song (Mac App Store Purchase)

Rob Fahrni

12 Feb, 2015 07:09 PM

There was a conversation started for this issue and I'm experiencing the same problem with the version I downloaded from the App Store. Here's a link for your reference: http://help.shinyfrog.net/discussions/shinygroove/3527-audio-stopping-partway-through-a-song

I'm running Yosemite 10.10.2 on a Mid 2014 MacBook Pro (Retina 15)

It doesn't matter what song I open. They all start off fine then a little way into the song, it just stops streaming. I've been listening to these tracks just fine via the webiste.

Could the be detecting your app as the client and just cutting it off?

I love the app and would love to use it. Beautiful design, the user experience is just what I'm after, minimal UI, perfect. I hope you are able to resolve this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 13 Feb, 2015 08:45 AM

Hi Rob,

some users are experiencing this issue but I'm not able to simulate it.
    Which version of the flash player are you usign ? You can check in your system preferences -> flash player -> NPAPI Plug-in version ....

Thanks.

2. 2 Posted by Rob Fahrni on 13 Feb, 2015 06:36 PM

Ah, well, that could be it. I don't have Flash installed.

I hope that's not a requirement?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 14 Feb, 2015 03:35 PM

Hi Rob,

No, is not required if you use the html5 version, I was just checking for a possible cause.

I'm still not able to simulate the issue... Anyway, if you want to I can refund the money you spent on Shiny Groove via Paypal.

Cheers.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac