Affinity products

George

11 Mar, 2018 02:19 PM

Hi, I'm switching from Adobe products to Affinity. What is the possibility of being able to preview afphoto files & afdesign files?
Great product. I hope you continue your support of it for the Mac.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 11 Mar, 2018 03:42 PM

Hi George,

PIxa don't come with support for affinity design files and I'm afraid is not possible to preview af* files.

At the moment we are not sure Pixa will support next version of MacOS, the project failed to generate a steady income years ago and we have less and less time to keep it going. We are open to open sourcing the project I don't know someone will keep it updated.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by George on 11 Mar, 2018 07:29 PM

That too bad. It's a great app.

The finder will preview them. I'll be using that instead if Pixa goes away. Not what I want to do, but what else is there.
    Thanks.

3. 3 Posted by Neil on 27 May, 2018 06:08 AM

This is a shame to hear, both about the lack of support and that Pixa may be dying. I would have thought that Pixa’s inclusion in Setapp’s offerings would have helped enough to keep it going.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac