Is the Pixa App dead?

El Conde

19 Feb, 2018 06:36 PM

Is the Pixa App dead? No more updates. There's nothing else.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 21 Feb, 2018 10:10 AM

Hi,

is not dead because is still working on High Sierra but at the moment we can't grant we'll continue developing Pixa for next MacOS release.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by El conde on 22 Feb, 2018 05:33 PM

So sad. For me, Pixa is the best image manager on the market and with two or three tweaks it could be anything anyone would want to manage all of their media (including videos). I hope you change your mind about this. You have an incredible product in your hands.

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google Translator)

3. 3 Posted by Silvain on 09 May, 2018 03:08 PM

agreed :-)

4. 4 Posted by Fox on 16 Jun, 2018 01:39 AM

If u're going to abandon it, at least make it opensource people could continue supporting it

5. 5 Posted by edferrigan on 01 Aug, 2018 06:45 PM

Sell it to someone who will keep it alive. Why let it die! Most tech companies that are small simply don't know how to market. Its a great product and with the right attention you grow your audience to be huge. Then convert your revenue model to a $14.95 yearly subscription or some reasonable subscription for future people so you can pay for advances. Shame if you let it die.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac