Kudos and Suggestion

danhulse

24 Jan, 2017 01:17 PM

Just found and bought Pixa - this is a great app!! Love the live/native storage and image format support (including AI)!

I also love that as I use it I think to myself... would be great if it did this, what if I try this... it works! (Like Enter to zoom an image).

One suggestion I have... Many times I'm trying to search and compare icons from my rather extensive collection. It would be nice to have a visible "Shelf" that I could always see and drag and drop icons onto so that I could compare them. So, I'm searching for a "File" icon.. I can drop prospects onto the shelf and immediately compare the ones I like.

I know I can use tags and/or projects, but it would be nice to have an always-visible pane.

Hope you continue to work on this app. "Bear" looks great too!!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 25 Jan, 2017 10:32 AM

Hi,

I get your idea, and I think lightroom have something similar for photo comparison. I don't know about a shelf maybe it can work in the detail view.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac