Pixa window not showing

Ben

10 Jun, 2016 06:19 PM

When I open Pixa, the window is not showing. When I open console it gives me the following errors:

6/10/16 11:02:52.270 AM Pixa[21346]: CoreData: Failed to load optimized model at path '/Applications/Pixa.app/Contents/Resources/DataModel.momd/DataModel 1.1.1.omo'

6/10/16 11:02:52.526 AM Pixa[21346]: WARNING: The Gestalt selector gestaltSystemVersion is returning 10.9.5 instead of 10.11.5. This is not a bug in Gestalt -- it is a documented limitation. Use NSProcessInfo's operatingSystemVersion property to get correct system version number.
Call location:

6/10/16 11:03:11.893 AM Pixa[21348]: -[PDFDetailView contentView]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x7ff82bfe57c0

Hopefully fixable!

1. 1 Posted by Ben on 10 Jun, 2016 06:20 PM

(another note: I think the latest status when it was working, it was previewing a pdf file)

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 12 Jun, 2016 04:44 PM

Hi Ben,

your database file is almost certainly corrupted, please locate your Pixa library, usually is here:
    ~/Library/Containers/net.shinyfrog.pixamac/Data/Pixa.pxlibrary

Right click on Pixa.pxlibrary and select "Show Package Content", here compress these 3 file and send them here:

storedata
    storedata-shm
    storedata-wal

We'll try to fix them.

Cheers.

3. 3 Posted by foxnoodles on 09 Jul, 2018 07:03 PM

How can I edit this sqlite files? I've imported a file called download.jpg and now every time I try to click on it Pixa hangs, and I have the same error message as OP in the console.

additionally "OpenMeta error on trying to set the Finder Comment: The operation couldn’t be completed. (openmeta error -5.)"

This error pops up later on in the console

4. 4 Posted by foxnoodles on 09 Jul, 2018 07:11 PM

Here are the files just in case u wanna check them out :) I'd gladly know the reason causing this so I could fix it later myself. I know Pixa is kinda abandoned but I still use it on everyday basis as it's still the best on the market.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac