Trying to import sketch file

murphy

23 Apr, 2014 08:40 AM

Hello,

i'm trying to import an older sketch file in my library. I downloaded it once from the Sketch 2 website.

This is the file and Pixa always says that there is nothing to import.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Torsten

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Konstantin Erok... on 24 Apr, 2014 09:26 AM

Hello Torsten,

we've investigated the case and the result is: this file is probably generated by a version of Sketch previous of the 2 (the preview inside the file is in a different format).

The solution could be to open the file with Sketch 2 and save it once in order to be able to import it in Pixa.

Sketch 3 is currently not supported in Pixa and we'll do everything possible to integrate the support to it.

I hope this will help you,

have a perfect day!

2. 2 Posted by augus790302 on 26 Jun, 2014 12:30 AM

I want to import sketch3 file too thx!

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Konstantin Erok... on 13 Jul, 2014 07:12 PM

Hello August,

we are currently working on a solution with the Sketch developers but for now there is nothing ready. We'll try to implement it as soon as possible.

Thank you for the feedback,

have an awesome day!

4. 4 Posted by allejo on 25 Dec, 2016 01:19 AM

Was support for Sketch files ever completed?

5. 5 Posted by scott on 07 Feb, 2017 05:07 PM

Another designer here that desperately needs Sketch support (of course now Bohemian Coding has released Sketch version 4). Would be ideal if Pixa could support sounds and even fonts as well. Pixa is great. Thank you!

Un altro progettista qui che ha disperatamente bisogno di sostegno Sketch (ovviamente ora Bohemian Coding ha rilasciato Sketch versione 4). Sarebbe l'ideale se Pixa potrebbe sostenere i suoni e perfino i caratteri pure. Pixa è grande. Grazie!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• sketch_icon.zip 499 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac