Batch Process

Patrick R. Held

09 May, 2018 01:43 AM

Greetings:

My purpose of purchasing this app was to add the icons to my image files, each file having an icon of "itself." While I discovered a way to add the same icon to multiple files at once, by first dragging the image that you want to create into an icon, and then dragging all of the files that you want to attach that icon to into the app.

Is there a way of batch processing to have several files create icons of themselves? In other words, the icon of Picture 1 is an thumbnail of Picture 1, the icon of Picture 2 is a thumbnail of Picture 2, etc? If not, could you please consider this in a future release of your software?

Please see attached files to see what I am talking about.

Thank You.

Patrick R. Held
[email blocked]

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 09 May, 2018 09:13 AM

Hi Patrick,

it's virtually possible if you dropped more N images first and drop exactly N files after, but is kind of an unexpected behavior because users are not aware of what the icon<->file association will be.

I think is safe to say this feature requires custom UI to work, so if more people have your necessity we are open to taking this feature into consideration.

Cheers.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2018-05-08_at_21.41.38.png 233 KB
  • Screen_Shot_2018-05-08_at_21.42.00.png 2.1 MB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac