Trying to get pro on image2icon

Stuart

05 Mar, 2018 02:31 AM

Well, I have been messing about for nearly an hour now trying to activate pro the image2icon and all I an say is that I am not impressed. Every time I try to purchase it the app is telling me I am in the wrong store????
I downloaded the app awhile ago but I have just bought a new laptop in Thailand. My store is UK, which is the store where I downloaded the app from. When I try to purchase it tells me I am in the Thai store (which I am not) and to switch to the UK store to make a purchase, which it won't do. So to make life easier I switched to my Thai store (which I have never used on this new Mac Air, it then tells me I am in the Singapore store and needs to switch to the Thai store. What! I hope you can sort this out
Thanks
Stuart

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 05 Mar, 2018 11:50 AM

Hi Stuart,

it seems to me you have a problem with the Mac App Store, I'm not sure exactly what it happening but indeed it should not pop that message if you are correctly logged on the store. Have you tried to reboot? Sounds lame, but in most cases fixes this kind of problems.

Eventually, you can also consider purchasing Image2icon outside the store here: http://image2iconapp.com (search for "site-version").

Cheers.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2018-03-05_at_09.02.40.png 80.5 KB
  • Screen_Shot_2018-03-05_at_09.23.32.png 80.8 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac