cool app but i need your help

brian

28 Nov, 2017 12:48 PM

I want to use my icons for posts on social media like linked in example below but I am not sure how to do that. Can you help me? When I export the file in what format would I use to do this. 

1. 1 Posted by brian on 28 Nov, 2017 12:49 PM

I tired to paste an example but it didn't come through in my question 

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 29 Nov, 2017 08:47 AM

Hi Brian,

you need to export your icon in an image format to use it on social media. Image2icon comes with exporters for PNG (recommended) and JPEG available but they are available only for Pro users.

Cheers.

3. 3 Posted by brian on 29 Nov, 2017 12:57 PM

Danilo I am a pro user and I am unable to copy / past any format into a post with text. I am able to upload the icon. I use this for Linked in and was hoping to use the icons as emoji like feature to my posts. Did I not understand the use or purpose of your platform?

Please advise.

Brian Singer
    Founder: Greater Sales Growth
    tel (763) 226-9369
    www.GreaterSalesGrowth.com <http://www.greatersalesgrowth.com/>
    [email blocked] <mailto:[email blocked]>
    www.linkedin.com/in/thesalesdirector <http://www.linkedin.com/in/briandavidsinger>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Reading, copying, disseminating or other use of the e-mail or its attachments by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message and all copies thereof.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 30 Nov, 2017 08:55 AM

Hi Brian,

you can't create emojis because they are a fixed set of icons decided by a consortium of tech companies and governs. Image2icon can't create emoji, but can use them to create MacOS icons or other formats (favicon, ico, etc...).

Cheers.

5. 5 Posted by brian on 30 Nov, 2017 01:21 PM

I got it. Thanks

6. Danilo Bonardi closed this discussion on 01 Dec, 2017 08:55 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac