Yahoo Authorization Problem

's Avatar

joseph

27 Feb, 2011 10:17 PM

I purchased Delibar a few months ago and it's been (mostly) working fine. However, now I can't seem to get my Delicious/Yahoo account to authorize and therefore, can't save any new bookmarks. Here's the error from Yahoo:

"Yahoo! is unable to process your request. We recommend that you contact the owner of the application or web site to resolve this issue. [95025]"

Please advise. Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Matteo Rattotti on 01 Mar, 2011 08:59 AM

Hi joseph,

this is really strange, have you tried to wait a bit and then try again? This is the first time that a message like this appear :)

Regards,
    Matteo.

2. 2 Posted by susan cribbs on 28 Jun, 2015 10:29 PM

Error message:: Oops. Yahoo is unable to process your request. We recommend that you contact the owner of the application or web site to resolve this issue. [95025]

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 29 Jun, 2015 07:27 AM

Hi Susan,

Yahoo is no longer the owner of Delicious, so their account are no longer valid.

Cheers.

4. 4 Posted by SusieQuu on 29 Jun, 2015 11:39 PM

So do u know who the owner is &/or r they reputable or do ya think I should uninstall their softwear?

<div>-------- Original message --------</div><div>From: Danilo Bonardi <[email blocked]> </div><div>Date:06/29/2015 2:27 AM (GMT-06:00) </div><div>To: [email blocked] </div><div>Subject: Re: Yahoo Authorization Problem [Delibar #148] </div><div>

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 30 Jun, 2015 08:18 AM

Hi Susie,

you must check Delicious website for account migration ( if it's still possible ).

Cheers.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac