Apple watch suggestions topic

Suh

12 Oct, 2017 11:19 AM

First,I really appreciate that this app is a thing to begin with! I realize it's only recently out so i understand. I can only trust in the judgement of devs team, but I wonder if any improvement could be made in being able to organize the notes seen on the watch?

Perhaps the fence apple has set up only allows for so much, but I'd love to have a little more control in what is visible first rather than just what's most recent.

Maybe specific tags? Might be too sloppy of a solution. Hoping you're thinking about it!

1. 1 Posted by Matthew Ocasio on 12 Oct, 2017 01:49 PM

Is it possible to connect a Bluetooth keyboard to the new Apple watch and write a new note in Bear? That would be a game changer for me.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 15 Oct, 2017 05:06 PM

@Suh We are really open to suggestions about the watch, mostly because it's our first watch app. After watching WWDC videos and consulting with other developers we decided our goals had to be an extremely focused app: New Note + Append + Todos.
    Some functionalities can be controlled by the iOS app instead of allowing long painful tasks on the wrist; Maybe tag selection can be one of those.

@Matthew No, so far is only possible to interact with the watch using the crown, the touch display or the voice.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac