Themes bug

Allen

13 Jun, 2017 08:46 AM

I don't know what's wrong with it...All the themes are same and whatever theme i choose, the editor is always the same and don't change with the app...I have tried uninstall bear and reinstall it from apple store and it's still the same...What can i do with this circumstance. Hope someone who can help me.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 14 Jun, 2017 05:33 AM

Hi Allen,

yes, we are aware of this bug on 10.13 and we'll address it as soon as possible.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by Jim Meredith on 21 Aug, 2017 08:38 PM

I also now have this problem (August 21, 2017). I have been consistently using Red Graphite, but now the tags panel and the editor panel both have black backgrounds. Only the notes panel is white.

Is this still a lingering issue? I am using MacOS 10.13 Beta.

Jim

3. 3 Posted by Brad Barrish on 05 Sep, 2017 08:31 PM

I too am experiencing this issue, which seems to have recently become an issue for me. Been using the 10.3 developer releases since the first release and it only recently became an issue. Is there a work-around?

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 06 Sep, 2017 09:01 AM

Hi,

please take a look at this workaround to avoid this themes issue:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bearapp/comments/6nzexo/high_sierra_stuck_...

Cheers.

5. 5 Posted by Jim Meredith on 06 Sep, 2017 01:22 PM

Danilo,

Thanks you. I had seen this before, and had successfully implemented it, but it seems broken again.

But my problem now is a simple one…I just cannot find the path to the themes folder to install this workaround. The original post proposes a path that I just cannot find on my mac. Can you help me with more specific directions?

Thanks!

Jim

6. 6 Posted by jim g on 07 Sep, 2017 10:23 AM

Hey Jim - go to Applications/Bear.app, right click (or ⌃ click) on Bear.app, select Show Package Contents>Contents>Resources and there you'll find the .theme files.

jim

7. 7 Posted by Jim Meredith on 07 Sep, 2017 12:03 PM

Of course! Thank you!

Jim

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 屏幕快照_2017-06-13_16.41.51.png 503 KB
  • 屏幕快照_2017-06-13_16.41.21.png 525 KB
  • 屏幕快照_2017-06-13_16.40.48.png 237 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac