Intermittent formatting success

Luhmann

19 Apr, 2017 02:01 AM

There are two things that Bear does automatically to the formatting which I like, but which work inconsistently for me:

• Adding a bullet to the next item in a list after hitting return
  • Formatting a pasted link so that it appears as the title of the linked web page with Markdown formatting for the URL

I have noticed problems with the bullet points on my iPhone. Often it works the second time (after hitting delete and then hitting return again) but no the first.

I have noticed the URL formatting issue more on the desktop. Again, sometimes re-pasting the URL fixes the problem. (Sometimes not.)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 19 Apr, 2017 08:10 AM

Hi,

the url problem is most likely is concurrency problem, Bear try to reach the web page before you paste the link, but not always make it in time.

Is harder to understand the causes of the bullet problem, so far I was not able to simulate this issue. Please if you understand the when enter does not work let me know.

Regards.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac