Removing tags

clayton

03 Jan, 2017 08:48 PM

Is there a way to remove tags from a note without manually finding the tag and deleting it from the body of the note?

As much as Evernote annoyed me, it was very convenient to be able to view all of a notes tags right at the top of the note.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 04 Jan, 2017 12:57 PM

Hi,

not right now, but we are working on features to bulk remove and edit tags.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by David Diskin on 05 Jan, 2017 04:39 PM

I am very interested in this feature too.

3. 3 Posted by tylerchill on 20 Nov, 2017 09:53 PM

When will this be implemented? When I right-click on a tag in the left margin and choose "delete" it warns me it will delete all nested tags. This is what I want. But when I choose delete it spins for a while and does nothing.

The only way to delete all tags is to enter each individual note and delete the tags there. I have a few thousand notes from Evernote. This would be very impractical.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 21 Nov, 2017 02:49 PM

When I right-click on a tag in the left margin and choose "delete" it warns me it will delete all nested tags. This is what I want. But when I choose delete it spins for a while and does nothing.

Hi Tyler,

this sounds like a bug, can you please tell which version of MacOS and Bear are you using?

Thanks.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac