Confluence support

Colin Wood

13 Dec, 2016 05:29 AM

Would there be any plans to make an export out to a confluence page? This is a much nicer experience then writing in confluence and seems like it might be easy to take the markdown and push it to confluence.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 13 Dec, 2016 08:48 AM

Hi Colin,

to be honest, I have no idea what a confluence page is :)
    Can you point me to some documentation or example ?

Thanks.

2. 2 Posted by Colin on 16 Dec, 2016 07:19 AM

Its no worries.

https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence

Its a essentially collaboration software. I use it a lot for work to publish too and I would love to use bear to write locally then publish to confluence.

3. 3 Posted by Shane on 21 Dec, 2016 06:56 PM

Totally agree this would be amazing, even if it was a one way push, although ideally you could sync and edit in bear

4. 4 Posted by Mike Labrow on 28 Dec, 2016 06:33 PM

If I could upvote this feature, it would be amazing for me to be able to publish to confluence using bear. Confluence is ALL RIGHT as far as editing goes, but having the ability to generate documentation in Bear, and then push it when it was 'ready', so that I could work on it offline, at my own pace, would be AMAZING.

5. 5 Posted by Zach on 02 Dec, 2017 11:35 PM

This is a fantastic idea. Being able to store code snippets and such made Bear and easy choice to use over Evernote or Onenote. However I write a lot of information to keep track of myself and a lot that I have to publish to confluence for my company. If we could publish to confluence and then maybe have a confluence link stored in the top section that would be an incredible add to my workflow.

6. 6 Posted by Matt on 14 Mar, 2018 07:38 PM

Upvote for me also.

This would be huge benefit for those of us that use Confluence as a work tool.

7. 7 Posted by Matt on 12 Apr, 2018 07:30 PM

Up Vote!!! I'm loving Bear but have to use Confluence for work.

8. 8 Posted by Piotr on 28 May, 2018 08:47 AM

+1 from me :-)

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 30 May, 2018 03:31 PM

Hi Everybody,

I have done some research with confluence. So far I have not found a way to import documents but if you use the Copy As -> Rich Text in Bear and paste in a Confluence page it holds the styling and the images attachments. More info about the Copy As here.

If some of you are aware of a document import functionality inside Confluence, please point it to me.

Cheers.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac