Reminders

Tony Shiryaev

12 Dec, 2016 09:29 PM

Are you planning to add support for attaching reminders to notes? This is the only Evernote feature I relied on that's missing in Bear.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 13 Dec, 2016 09:38 AM

Hi Tony,

yes, we want to add reminders in some form, but is not top priority right now.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by Kevin on 14 Dec, 2016 03:54 PM

In the meantime, you can put a Bear note link into a calendar or reminder entry. Either is clickable in macOS but only calendar entries have clickable links in iOS.

3. 3 Posted by Lars on 17 Aug, 2017 09:18 AM

I'd back this feature request!

4. 4 Posted by Johanna on 31 Aug, 2017 08:38 AM

I'd back this request too!

5. 5 Posted by Zara on 20 Sep, 2017 10:19 PM

I'm loving Bear but would also find it really useful if it had reminders and/or Google calendar integration. That way I could do virtually everything I need to do, plan or organise with it. And Bear makes me happy, so I'd rather do everything with it rather than have to rely on other tools. Thank you everybody for making it so awesome! :)

6. 6 Posted by Soham on 21 Sep, 2017 02:16 AM

I would absolutely love bear to have a reminders function, possibly integrated into the notes, would help me take down deadlines during class as i jotted things down, or set up times for when i need to revise something that i type down etc. Please please do push this higher on the priority list!

7. 7 Posted by Stealth on 22 Oct, 2017 04:19 PM

Yes, really ... some option of reminders! It's THE One we 're waiting for ... and Bear eats our 5 Stars in a worldwide review!

8. 8 Posted by Uffe Hagen on 09 Feb, 2018 10:43 AM

No reminders and no alarms is actually the only thing that keeps meeting from going all in on Bear

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac