Password Protected notes?

Adrian Guevara

12 Dec, 2016 03:01 AM

I know you have lots to think about and do. I greatly enjoy using this app. I see there are lots of feature request but I am only going to make one since the others I am looking for like web and other syncing options are already mentioned. I would suggest the ability to password protect notes. I think this would be a great feature for sensitive information. Thanks for the great app!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 12 Dec, 2016 11:28 AM

Hi Adrian,

yes, password/TouchID protected password are on our list.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by Sandra on 13 Jun, 2017 01:58 AM

Hi - I am totally with Adrian here on every point. Since this entry is 6 months old at this point, I was wondering if you had this feature on your roadmap already? Respectively if you could speak at all about potential timelines? Thank you! (And yes, I love Bear!!!)

3. 3 Posted by Federico on 06 Jul, 2017 02:18 PM

+1 to this. I use the app for personal notes and on different devices. It would be nice to have some kind of protection to prevent people I lend my devices to see what I wrote there.

4. 4 Posted by Bob on 19 Sep, 2017 04:05 PM

Nothing being done about something as basic as password protection. i love the app but it's quite useless with out password protection. I will cancel my subscription when it comes due in October.

5. 5 Posted by erik on 11 Nov, 2017 08:11 PM

yes please, give us protection......

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac