Sync not working...

Stormgen

29 Nov, 2016 08:45 AM

This comment was split from the discussion: Sync not working...

Almost a month and the sync issue still persists. The developers are really irresponsible for this so-called premium feature. Hello, we paid for sync feature but it did nothing. Don't you feel shame? Keeping telling nonsense of 1) update to latest version 2) enable iCloud 3) send log. How hard is it to make sync work? If you guys are not ready yet, fine, but don't ask for subscription.

1. 1 Posted by tod.w on 29 Nov, 2016 08:09 PM

There is a problem. The trouble is that it doesn't affect everyone. For instance, as soon as my subscription was accepted into their system three weeks ago, it simply worked for me. Unfortunately it's taking more time to resolve and I'm sure the devs are tearing their hair out over this.

2. 2 Posted by peter on 02 May, 2017 10:00 AM

Sorry. I have no empathy with the developers hair. They chose to put the product on the market before it was in a satisfactory state. Now they say nothing other than perhaps it will work in the future (on other discussions).

One such other discussion suggests that the solution awaits a major update, for which the user would have to pay.

The real problem of course is that the server that they have contracted with iCloud is simply not powerful enough for the workload it is being asked to do. No amount of code is going to fix that.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac