Tagging multiple notes

Eric

20 Nov, 2016 11:23 PM

Is there a way to tag multiple notes at a time? I have imported a large number of notes from Evernote and would like to apply new tags to multiple items at once.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 21 Nov, 2016 09:23 AM

Hi Eric,

in the next release we'll implement drag&drop on Tags ( Mac version ) but right now there isn't a way to associate a tag to multiple notes.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by Emmett on 17 Feb, 2017 02:11 PM

Did this happen yet? Would like to import notes from Evernote, but it's not quite there yet....tagging multiple notes and adding folders/subfolders and i'm yours.

Thanks.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 18 Feb, 2017 02:53 PM

Hi Emmet,

we finished implement this feature and will be available as soon as possible.

Cheers.

4. 4 Posted by tylerchill on 01 Apr, 2017 10:48 PM

I just imported Evernote too and can't wait for this feature. Please let us know. Thanks!

5. 5 Posted by Peter on 29 Apr, 2017 01:58 PM

Hi, I just imported some 6,000 Evernote web clips into Bear. There were grouped into a large number of tags. currently a simple way of handling the resulting long tag list is to rename each tag to something like evernote/tagname. this will put all the clipped tags into evernote and greatly simplify the tag list in teh left hand panel.
    After that you can add your other notes and tags in any way you like.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac