Does Bear have a Web version?

Tiago Maymone

17 Nov, 2016 04:17 PM

I see that with Bear Pro you can sync across devices, but I also notice that only Apple devices are mentioned. Now what if I want to access Bear from a non Apple-system device?
Is there anything like a Web interface? Most of my devices are Apple devices, but sometimes you're confronted with the situation of having to work with another system. I'm not asking if there is a Windows version, but just the possibility to access my notes through a web browser.
I've tested Bear and it seems good, but this feature is important for me to decide to migrate to Bear.

Thanks
TM

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 18 Nov, 2016 09:23 AM

Hi Tiago,

we want to build a web version of Bear, but it will require a some work and time.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by Peter on 05 Jul, 2018 06:36 PM

This is the main reason I am not moving to Bear. This discussion was back in 2016 and there has not been any other progress made in this. I LOVE Bear and would LOVE to use it, but since it has this one "flaw", or lack of feature, I cannot justify going to Bear for my needs.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac