Bear Writer to windows and also web vesion?

Jostein

15 Nov, 2016 05:21 PM

Hi. Will there be a bear writer for windows users in the future? As well as an online version?

Showing page 2 out of 2. View the first page

1. 31 Posted by njs on 22 Sep, 2017 03:08 AM

+1 for web version-- can't really use this until notes are accessible in places where i am forced to use a windows machine...

2. 32 Posted by Tripper on 22 Sep, 2017 12:18 PM

I previously stated that I needed a web version to make the switch, but I like Bear writer so much that I made the switch anyway. I just pick up my phone when I need to look up a note. I'm still looking forward to a web version,l but until then I use my phone/mac and it's great. I have to use windows at work.

3. 33 Posted by JB on 28 Sep, 2017 02:04 AM

@Danilo Any updates on the release of a web version? This would make the difference between me getting a subscription and not using the app at all.

4. Support Staff 34 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 28 Sep, 2017 08:03 AM

The updates for MacOS 10.13 and iOS 11 took us mostly all summer and slowed down the web version development. We plan to invest more resources on it this fall but most likely we'll not be able to release it by the begin of 2018 as I hoped.

5. 35 Posted by Joost on 28 Sep, 2017 11:27 AM

Great news, thanks for letting us know staff! I'm forced using a windows machine on my internship so could be great to have a web version

6. 36 Posted by mahdix on 02 Oct, 2017 05:07 PM

I'm happy to hear that. It would mean a lot in terms of usability of the app. It's always great to be able to reach your notes on non-Apple environments.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac