Feature Request: Multiple Notebooks

Wolf

07 Nov, 2016 06:34 PM

Hi,
While the hashtags are neat, I'd love to be able to have multiple notebooks to separate work from private stuff.
Thanks!
Wolf

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 08 Nov, 2016 10:36 AM

Hi Wolf,

I understand you feature request, but right now we prefer to stay with tags only, eventually if more people request notebooks we'll consider adding such features.

Cheers.

2. 2 Posted by Wolfgang Maehr on 08 Nov, 2016 10:37 AM

That’s all good. :)
    Thanks for a neat product!

3. 3 Posted by Adithya Mohan on 13 Dec, 2016 03:22 PM

Even i would prefer the same as this could help a lot of uncluttering.

4. 4 Posted by mapleleaf716 on 14 Dec, 2016 02:59 AM

+1

5. 5 Posted by Stefan on 20 Dec, 2016 03:32 PM

+1, would be very helpful in keeping work/personal notes separated

6. 6 Posted by Mohan, Adithya on 20 Dec, 2016 03:33 PM

Thank you for your message;

I will be on PTO till Dec 30th. Kindly contact Crimson Support ([email blocked]) for any queries. I look forward to replying to your message upon my return on Monday, Jan 2nd.

Thanks,
     Adithya Mohan
     Associate Manager
     ABCO Advisory Services India Pvt. Ltd., an affiliate of The Advisory Board Company
     Help Desk #: 1-855-372-8896

7. 7 Posted by Alberto on 13 Oct, 2017 08:22 PM

Handling multiple notebooks will be great. Sometimes you need to separate domains where tags are not enough and generates a lot of cluttering.

8. 8 Posted by Mohan, Adithya on 13 Oct, 2017 08:23 PM

Thank you for your message;

I will be in PTO till Oct 11th with no access to emails. Kindly contact Crimson Support ([email blocked]<applewebdata://353A5225-2A7E-4EEE-BB41-11E2024A1585/[email blocked]>) for any queries. I look forward to replying to your message upon my return on Thursday, Oct 12th.

Thanks,

Adithya Mohan

Associate Manager

ABCO Advisory Services India Pvt. Ltd., an affiliate of The Advisory Board Company

Help Desk #: 1-855-372-8896

9. 9 Posted by Michael Jewitt on 05 Dec, 2017 09:29 PM

I just wanted to support this feature request. I use Bear for all my legal research, which encompasses five distinct areas of law. I have created a defacto notebook system using tags, but the result is the tags wind up being extremely long, which adds to clutter.

10. 10 Posted by peter on 01 Sep, 2018 10:43 AM

This is essential... Bear works great for me both at work, and for personal notes. I do lots of private journaling and having it all in a single notebook isn't ideal!

11. 11 Posted by Richard on 05 Sep, 2018 10:53 PM

This is the one issue keeping me from purchasing Pro. I want to be able to separate my reading notes from my paper drafts from my personal journal entries, etc. Thanks!!

12. 12 Posted by David on 12 Sep, 2018 06:20 AM

I am with Richard. If I had a way other than tags to separate out work vs. personal without having to rely on tags or nested tags I would purchase Pro.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac