BUG when importing some files

Remy

08 Jan, 2018 10:46 PM

Hi Danilo !

I found a new bug, kind of similar as a previous one that I already gave you (and you solved it).

Try to import the attached file to reproduce the bug. I managed to create a buggy file with not many characters in it.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 10 Jan, 2018 10:18 AM

Hi Remy,

thanks a lot for reporting this problem, just to be sure the bug you are experiencing is the same as mine, importing the file produce the note in the screenshot here.

I'm working with our development version which have a few differences between version 1.4 and we may have fixed a few things.

Thanks again.

2. 2 Posted by Remy on 10 Jan, 2018 10:43 AM

Yes I get the same problem as in your screenshot.

The only difference is that it's not checkboxes ( - [] ) but bullet points ( - ), maybe because I have markdown compatibility ON ?

The actual file I had was bigger and went way more bananas with horizontal scrolling suddenly appearing, but I just tried to reduce it so you can still reproduce the bug with fewer characters ( I guess that will make it easier to locate the problematic character).

Did you find the problem ?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Danilo Bonardi on 10 Jan, 2018 11:49 AM

The only difference is that it's not checkboxes ( - [] ) but bullet points ( - ), maybe because I have markdown compatibility ON ?

I tested it and yes, in md mode behave like you suggested.

Did you find the problem ?

Yes, the fix will be available with the next update (or the one after).

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• bug-test15.rtf 560 Bytes

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac